Following are the rules and policies for MATHCOUNTS:
- Food Safety and Handling Guidelines
- Chapter Reassignment/Extended-Area Contests Policy
- National Team Coach Policy
- Photo/Video Release Form
- Rules for Advancement to California State Championships
- State Competition Questions
- State Team Code of Conduct
- State Team Funds Budgeting Guidelines
For Competition Coordinators
CSPEEF and CSPE have adopted an Expense Policy and Activity Approval and Expense Reimbursement to standardize the financial reimbursement function of the organization. Please read the policy and use the form below to request funding or reimbursement from your local fund being held by CSPEEF.
- CSPE and CSPEEF Expense Policy
- CSPE and CSPEEF Activity Approval and Expense Form
Updated 02/26/18 to change PDF to directly download so calculations will work, fix description box
Updated 02/23/18 to include State Competitions on Account Number List
In addition, CSPE has a Check Deposit Form for checks going into the CSPEEF account for local program use. Please use the form below to indicate the purpose of the check and the fund to which it should be designated.
If you need clarification on the Expense Policy or how to use these forms, please contact CSPEEF Executive Director Jeanne Marie Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org.