Following are the policies and forms for MATHCOUNTS:
- Chapter Reassignment/Extended-Area Contests Policy
- Photo/Video Release Form
- Rules for Advancement to California State Championships
- TEMPORARY Rules for Advancement to California State Championships
- Competitor Substitution/Release Form
- State Competition Questions
- State Team Code of Conduct
For Competition Coordinators
CSPEEF and CSPE have adopted an Expense Policy and Activity Approval and Expense Reimbursement to standardize the financial reimbursement function of the organization. Please read the policy and use the form below to request funding or reimbursement from your local fund being held by CSPEEF.
- MATHCOUNTS of California Expense Policy
- MATHCOUNTS of California Activity Approval and Expense Form
Last updated 6/17/18
In addition, CSPE has a Check Deposit Form for checks going into the CSPEEF account for local program use. Please use the form below to indicate the purpose of the check and the fund to which it should be designated.
- CSPEEF Check Deposit Form
Updated 04/11/19 to add fields for date and number of checks.
If you need clarification on the Expense Policy or how to use these forms, please contact CSPEEF Executive Director Jeanne Marie Tokunaga at email@example.com.
- Food Safety and Handling Guidelines
- National Team Coach Policy
- State Team Funds Budgeting Guidelines